|CONSUMER ALERT: NuManna exposed for FRAUDULENT organic storable food marketing claims.|
|– The NuManna company falsified heavy metals testing claims on their product.
– Fraudulently claimed Natural News was testing products for pesticides and metals.
– In truth, NO samples were sent for testing since early 2017.
– NuManna was fully aware of their deception and they did it deliberately.
– NuManna refused to remove Natural News / Health Ranger testing logos and endorsements.
– NuManna accused by multiple distributors of failing to pay owed affiliate fees.
– NuManna violated agreements and has failed to pay owed royalties.
– NuManna’s false claims and deceptive marketing practices may be CRIMINAL violations.
– NuManna hides behind the shield of being “Christian”.
– Is NuManna’s organic CCOF certification claim even real?
– Health Ranger preparing to file evidence with FTC, DOJ and AG of Missouri.
– Customers encouraged to demand refunds from NuManna.
|The Podcast [Duration 1:50:57]|
|The Health Ranger,
Topics by Secment
59:00 Water Filters
1:08:20 Daniel Bobinski
|For more updates, visit: Brighteon.com
Natural News videos would not be possible without you, as always we remain passionately dedicated to our mission of educating people all over the world on the subject of natural healing remedies and personal liberty (food freedom, medical freedom, the freedom of speech, etc.). Together, we’re helping create a better world, with more honest food labeling, reduced chemical contamination, the avoidance of toxic heavy metals and vastly increased scientific transparency. Read more at Natural News.
Mike Adams is helping to create a better world.
|Bypass censorship by sharing this link: