Monday, February 14, 2022
Sandy Hook Families Rob Remington — and 2nd Amendment.
• NTERVIEW: Richard Sacks, lostartsradio.com, on organic farming and its importance to health and disease prevention, and geo engineering.
• CIA uses AP to accuse ZeroHedge of being used by Russia.
• Remington surrenders $73 MILLION to Sandy Hook families, setting a dangerous precedent for gun control. The claim was that the gun company marketing their product in a dangerous way. What if we used the same standard for the Pharmakeia?
• Gun control activist charged for shooting at candidate for mayor.
• Jordan Peterson tells Freedom Convoy that “reasonable” people will have had enough. What?
• Trudeau’s declared his love of China for its dictatorial power 9 yrs before his encouraging banks to seize funds if they “suspect” someone — no indictment, no trial, no jury, no presumption of innocence.
• Still no American trucker protest but apparently one is coming. Will it be grassroots or MAGA astroturf?
• LA Times covers for LA Mayor Garcetti and others who went without masks at Super Bowl (in violation of their rules for large outdoor events) as they continue to require masks on kids.
• Female comedienne who collapsed learns about myocarditis — in an interview.
Your Host, David Knight with my Analysis & Reports of the News.
Monday’s Edition [Duration 3:02:03]
Uncensored, Unfiltered, Unedited.
|Get a Chase Banking Card|